Announcing mybookmarks.co -- tagged bookmarks that are stored in your browser's memory
If you like your web bookmarks associated with tags but don't want them hosted in the cloud, then you may appreciate mybookmarks.co. It's a bit like pinboard, but all your data is stored in your web browser's persistent memory (called localStorage), and there's less functionality.
With my bookmarks.co, you can:
- Save a website with a bookmarklet, then add tags in a pop-up prompt.
- Search for bookmarks via tag.
- Edit bookmarks (including a description field for notes).
- Export all your data, and import it into a different browser (or the same if you've cleared your cache).
- Delete all your data with the press of one button.
If you have feedback or want to report bugs, please contact me.